Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010

Mom, Tania, Sophie, Audrey, Parker and I went the Easter Egg Hunt at the Rec Center. First they had music in the gym followed by the hunt outside. I was a bit overwhelmed as you can see! (That's me in green.)

I'm groovin' down to the music here. Can't you tell by my hands? Okay, maybe it was more of a sway rather than "groovin'."

The musicians brought out boas to wear. Not exactly sure why, but who am I to turn them down, right?

Finally starting to warm up and clapping along with Audrey (yellow shirt) and Sophie (on Audrey's lap)

Whoo-hoo! Let the hunting begin!

Score!

Check it out Mom!

Adrenaline high...

The fall of the adrenaline. Glazed eyes stare for many minutes at the lone M&M package...

Seriously, what am I going to do with all this candy? (Meanwhile Mom is thinking to herself, "not to worry Gavin, a candy fairy will come and swoop it away while you nap!")

No comments:

Post a Comment